Silk Exfoliation Mitt
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
100% Raw Turkish Silk glove has been crafted using a specific technique perfected over centuries.
The unique weave of the silks works to effortlessly sweep away dead skin and impurities by deeply exfoliating the body.
This natural skincare remedy aims to tackle dry skin, the removal of fake tan, blackheads, stretch marks and scarring.
This powerful exfoliator tackles the toughest skin problems:
- Dull skin
- Uneven skin texture
- Tired looking skin
- Ingrown hairs
- Dry and flaky skin
- Keratosis pilaris
- Breakouts and acne
- Oily Skin
- Smooths skin
The glove removes layers of dead skin cells and stimulates blood flow.
Directions: No soap needed.
Steam in shower or bath for 10 minutes until skin has softened. Turn off water or move away from direct contact with water. Leave skin damp; do not towel dry.
Wet the glove to activate the fibers and wring out any excess water. Please do not use soap or body wash as it makes the silk slippery and ineffective.
Place glove on hand. Applying light pressure, start rubbing long strokes across the skin. Increase pressure to desired exfoliation levels.
After exfoliation is complete, wash off dead skin. Rinse glove with warm water or a gentle soap. Hand wash only. Do not put the glove in the washing machine.
- Use glove once a week for 10 minutes. Sensitive skin, decrease frequency to once every ten days or more.
- Do not use glove on irritated skin, active acne breakouts, or opened wounds.
- Use caution when first using the glove. Start with light pressure and increase pressure to achieve deeper exfoliation.
- Replace glove every six months or as needed.
- Shrinking of the glove is normal after drying.