Scrub So Safe, You Can Eat It

Scrub So Safe, You Can Eat It

We all know what we use on our skin ends up inside our bodies. So when you're out buying products, it's important to either...

Nicki Palmer

1. Buy a magnifying glass and read the fine print of the ingredient list and then Google each ingredient.


2. Buy products with fewer ingredients that you actually recognize! 

If the products you use contain harmful ingredients such as toxic chemicals, colours, and fragrances, those ingredients make their way into your body, your blood and lymphatic system.

If your skin is as sensitive as mine, it’ll quickly show you it does NOT like chemicals! Insert red dot here, here and here…

-Founder, Estelle Doiron.


Side note: Estelle does not even buy body lotion with fragrances because her skin is so sensitive. 

Koffee Organics body scrubs are made of certified organic food ingredients – So safe you could eat it, or casually swallow it while you're in the shower. We won't judge you. 

But what does it take for food to be considered “certified”?

If you can spot the "USDA Organic" or even "Certified Organic" seal on the label of your food item or product, the item must have an ingredient list and the contents should be 95% or more certified organic. This means free of synthetic additives like pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and dyes.

On top of this, the items must not be processed using industrial solvents, irradiation, or genetic engineering, according to the USDA. The remaining 5% may only be foods, or processed with additives on an approved list.

"Certified Organic" isn't the only label you'll see though. You may also see "100% organic," which means all of the ingredients must meet the guidelines above.

You may also spot labels that say "made with organic," which means that the ingredients must contain 70% or more organic ingredients. In this case, the USDA seal cannot be used anywhere on the package, and the remaining 30% could contain ingredients on the list of items not certified or natural


Skin is the LARGEST organ in your body, and is extremely porous and absorbs whatever you put on it. A study published in the American Journal of Public Health looked into the skin's absorption rates of chemicals found in drinking water. It showed that the skin absorbed an average of 64% of total contaminant dosage.

(That's why we use only the best organic ingredients, so your skin absorbs the good stuff!) 


Stay tuned to our social medias and website. Special promotions and more coming soon. <3

The role of skin absorption as a route of exposure for volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in drinking water. Am J Public Health. 1984 May; 74(5): 479–484.



More Posts


  • Author image
    카지노사이트: May 19, 2022;redirect=

  • Author image
    ijufgademoh: May 23, 2021 – Enibfaz Egusowk

  • Author image
    uqkuyibisarje: May 23, 2021 – Elonerse Uwoemuko

  • Author image
    owoeyux: May 23, 2021 – Oberucul Oiidigein

  • Author image
    oucujic: September 24, 2020 – Amoxicillin No Prescription Buy Amoxicillin Online

  • Author image
    uxozamfueyev: September 24, 2020 – Amoxicillin 500mg Dosage Buy Amoxicillin

Leave a comment